Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by HotCovers Pro Audio LTD . Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to HotCovers Pro Audio LTD .
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
Security & Payments
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use Paypal one of the world’s largest independent payment providers to process all the payments we receive to ensure the safety of our customers details. We accept all major credit / debit cards and also payment by Paypal. We no longer accept payments by cheque or direct bank transfer. Thirty day account facilities can be arrange on request – Minimum order may apply. Accounts must be paid within 30 days of receiving invoice. Overdue accounts will be subject to a 8% charge per month.
Goods & Pricing
All covers are priced individually.
We do our utmost to make sure the descriptions on our website are 100% accurate but unfortunately human error means mistakes are sometimes made, if you would like to notify us of an error please contact us.
Prices are correct at time of purchase but we reserve the right to change at any time without notice.
All goods remain the property of HotCovers until paid for in full.
Free delivery on orders over £99 applies to UK residents only and also can not be used in conjuction with any other offers or discounts.
Guarantees & Custom Orders
All covers come with a warranty of 1 year. This covers the stitching of the cover but DOES NOT cover general wear and tear or serious misuse. Covers are designed to be used in transit only and should not be kept on when item is in use. HotCovers accepts no responsibility for the overheating of equipment in such cases.
Custom orders will be undertaken. However, dimensions must be submitted in writing. Covers will be made with internal dimensions exact to those submitted by the customer. HotCovers can not be held responsible measurements submitted being incorrect. In the case of a ‘custom cover’ not fitting we will be as helpful as is possible and do our utmost to resolve the issue to both parties satisfaction. If the mistake is on our part we will be happy to send a re-made replacement cover as soon as possible and arrange for the defective cover to be collected at our cost.
We do not guarantee our standard courier delivery times. Once the goods leave our premises it is our couriers responsiblity to perform to their delivery times but we will do all in our power to ensure they fulfill their obligation to our customers.
In the event of an item having to be returned the following will apply -
- If an item is faulty or does not fit* on arrival we will send a replacement as soon as possible and arrange for the collection of the defective item at our cost and at a time that suits you.
- If an item proves to be faulty/defective* within the warranty period the item will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- If an item is purchased in error, it may be returned within 14 days of delivery date for credit or refund, provided the item is returned in ‘as new’ condition. The customer will be responsible for carriage charges and 10% of original order fee will be retained to cover some of the manufacturing time*.
If you are unable to arrange for the delivery of sending an item back, we can arrange uplift for a charge of £12.50.
If the customer refuses delivery of an item, resulting in the item being returned to us, the customer will be refunded minus any delivery costs (original delivery charge and return to base delivery charge).
To arrange the return of an item please fill in our returns form.
*Only applies to items advertised on hotcovers.co.uk, does not apply to custom orders. Must be purchase to fit the amp/speaker advertised to fit. HotCovers reserve to right to ask customer to fill out preset diagram form to give any required measurements.
*Only applies to stitching, does not apply to general wear and tear or serious misuse.
*We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on all none faulty returned items.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.