We urge customers to check and ensure they are ordering the correct cover for the amp / speaker they have.. If unsure please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help! But in the event of an item having to be returned the following will apply -
- If an item is faulty or does not fit* on arrival we will send a replacement as soon as possible and arrange for the collection of the defective item at our cost and at a time that suits you.
- If an item proves to be faulty/defective* within the warranty period the item will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- If an item is purchased in error, it may be returned within 14 days of delivery date for credit or refund, provided the item is returned in ‘as new’ condition. The customer will be responsible for all carriage charges.
We use CollectPlus for the majority of our returns. CollectPlus have over 5800 drop off points all over the UK and Ireland open early til late 7 days a week which most customers find very convenient.
If your cover is damaged or doesn’t fit please fill in the returns from below. Once your return has been approved we will send you your CollectPlus shipping label asap so you can drop the package off at your local drop off shop.
If the cover has no fault but it is longer required or you have ordered the wrong cover you can feel free to arrange your own return with CollectPlus. Click here to arrange your own return. Alternatively, you can also use your own courier service to return a package. Remember to include your original invoice in the box to help us identify your order and issue your refund as quickly as possible.
Where is my closest collect+ drop off shop? Click here to find out.
* Only applies to items advertised on hotcovers.co.uk, does not apply to custom orders.
* Only applies to stitching, does not apply to general wear and tear.
* UK mainland only.